Designer Jewellery Pop up @ The Retail Jeweller India Forum 2016!
Now that we have read on the gyan given by the retail guru’s in the earlier post Retail and success mantras @ The Retail Jeweller India Forum 2016, lets check the innovative creations by designers at the pop up show. With beautiful flowy fabrics in blue and white tents were raised in the open area of The Westin, Mumbai
As much as i enjoyed educating myself among knowledgeable panelist, the section i stalked the most was Jewelry! and that’s where the heart of a jewelry designer lies, isn’t it ?
Along with GSI displaying their diamonds, few beautifully crafted jewels from the recently held Retail Jeweller India Awards and IJ Awards were displayed.
Jewels By Avani Sayed
Avani’s sense of designing is innovative and fresh. From the designs she had displayed one could see bold unusual colored stones beautifully played with diamonds in clean motifs. Among all her designs the one that i liked most is a classic two finger ring with pear shaped rutilated quartz, white diamonds and center invisible set to form an emerald shape set in 18kt gold.
Why opt Jewels by Avani Sayed?
- If you are looking for something out of the box, trendy and stylish.
- Her creations will make you love color stones.
- Want something quirky yet elegant without digging deep pockets.
- and learn jewelry designing from her! She has her own designing and teaching studio Jewels by Avani Sayed and is a part time senior faculty at SNDT / JDM PV Polytechnic
Style Quotient Jewellery (Silvostyle)
Led by Prasad Kapre, a renowned visionary the brand specialises in exquisite silver jewellery. The recent unique licensing agreement with fashion guru Tarun Tahiliani has created waves and Tarun has curated a line of silver jewelry with kundan and colored stones for them with inspirations from indian royalties. The other collection that kept me drooling is their range of quirky, funky silver charms, pendants, earrings and bracelets. A must buy, and you have to know why?
Why buy from Silvostyle?
- You can flaunt a Tarun Tahiliani creation not only on ensembles. These are retailed at Tarun Tahiliani Delhi and Hyderabad store Tarun Tahiliani and will be soon available in his Mumbai store.
- You always wanted to posses the famous Bajrangi Bhaijaan pendant and didn’t know where to get it? This is your chance, an exclusive design created with PNG, available across all Silvostyle and PNG stores.
- And you are a bade “Dilwale”, not kidding you! They have designed the official Dilwale collection of charms and bracelets available at their stores Silvostyle
- and have options from a wide range of funky, sporty, fashion forward affordable silver jewelry.
They bring out the essence of Indian Jewellery. Every piece manufactured is a masterpiece with intricate craftsmanship. Dealing in Business to Business (B2B) their forte is in manufacturing Gold jewellery with combinations of polki (uncut diamonds), kundan (glass), meenakari (enamelling) and colored stones.
What’s special about their jewelry?
- Every piece is handmade with intricate motifs and craftsmanship. Alankar International
- The jewels speak a story in itself with inspirations from the rajwadas.
- The look is antique and royal. They will never go out of fashion.
We all love getting gifts, don’t we ? A jewelled memento was given by GSI to every member at the forum and i so love these creative antique cufflinks with a little cabochon gem at the bottom.
Quotes Soma Datta (Editor in Chief),Retail Jeweller India, “Consumers like and want new concepts time to time. India is rich with talent and the young generations prefer buying jewellery of their choice. The idea of the pop up is to bring fresh talent and established retailers together. This creates opportunities for curating a designer section in their stores.”
Some of the other participants in the pop up offering expertise services in retailing and jewelry are,
Training the frontline jewelry retail sales personnel – NYUZ
Omni channel cloud based software – Prorigo Software
Jewellery business manager like bar-coding, rfid etc – Ornate Software – D’soft Infotech
Digital Transformation and Technology services – Mindtree Ltd,
Inventory Management – IOJS
Integrated Interior Design Services – Kraftex Interiors
Online Marketplace – Ebay
BSE SME – BSE Sme
Jewellery retail and wholesale managing software – Effission Software